Stephen Covey passed away…
The man who wrote the bestseller
“The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People“.
The man who changed the lives of millions of achievers in the world.
The man who taught us to focus on our personality, to manage and respect our peers, to act with our values in mind, to have courage to allow ourselves to be special, to know how to truly progress and grow, to improve our own abilities and those of others.
He taught us how to focus on the most important things… to plan our lives… to manage each moment in our lives in the most effective way possible.
Moreover, he was one of the most influential people in my personal development and affected the methodologies I have developed through the years in the field of personal growth.
On July 30, 2012, I will teach about the relationship between achievement and happiness in my workshop. We will learn how to focus on the important things, how to plan goals effectively and how to enjoy the fruits of our achievements in every part of our lives. The tools I will teach in this workshop have been influenced greatly by Stephen Covey’s work.
If your are intersted to learn more about this workshop please write me an email: [email protected]
To read a press release about the passing of this great man,
- Stephen R. Covey: 1932 – 2012 (runwinedinerepeat.wordpress.com)
- The Best Insights From Stephen Covey’s ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ (theatlantic.com)
- Thank you for sharing your gifts, Mr. Stephen Covey (tatestake.com)
- Stephen Covey, author of “7 Habits of Highly Effective… (shortformblog.com)
- RIP Stephen Covey: Here Are His Famous ‘7 Habits Of Highly Effective People’ (businessinsider.com)
- Motivational author Stephen Covey dies at age 79 (news.nationalpost.com)
- US motivational author Stephen Covey dies, aged 79 (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Stephen R. Covey, ‘7 Habits’ author, dies at 79 (forbes.com)
Leave a Reply